The terms ‘Digital Freight Ltd’, or ‘Digital Freight’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website, Digital Freight Ltd, whose registered office is Unit 6 Saxon Way Trading Estate, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex, England, UB7 0LW. Our company registration number is 06796729, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- All content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
- Your use of any of the information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific needs and requirements.
- All and any trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. At no time do they signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For all of our logistics and freight forwarder services and activities we operate under the standard terms and conditions of the British International Freight Association (BIFA), current version. A copy is available to read or download here.